You can gain access to this summer’s Leeds Festival by volunteering with us!
Our volunteers play a big part in creating the amazing atmosphere at Leeds Festival by helping the festival goers to get the most out of their festival; by joining the team as a volunteer you can help us to continue making Leeds one of the best festivals in the world!
When volunteering at Leeds you’ll get free entry to the festival, lots of free time to enjoy the music, make new friends whilst volunteering, gain experience, contacts, and a reference for your CV, get access to staff camping, cafe, toilets and showers, and most importantly have an amazing time you’ll never forget!
Our volunteers get involved with all sorts at Leeds, including:
- Providing information including directions, facilities, and performances, to ensure the festival goers have the best weekend possible.
- Working in the festival’s campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges.
- Being proactive and alert to any potential problems e.g. a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public.
- Helping festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely.
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety.
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe.
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering at Leeds, head over to Hotbox Events.
You can drop the team an email at [email protected]
Or go straight to the volunteer application.