Volunteers work across the Leeds Festival helping festival goers to get the most out of their weekend!
When volunteering you’ll get to see behind the scenes, meet other volunteers from across the country and around the globe, gain valuable experience for your CV, and help us to continue making Leeds one of the best music festivals in the world!
When joining us as a volunteer at Leeds you’ll be provided with entry to the festival, lots of free time, you’ll make new friends whilst volunteering, get access to staff camping, café, toilets and showers, and most importantly be part of an unforgettable experience!
Volunteers assist with a wide variety of areas and it’d be tricky to list everything they get up to but some of the most common roles include…
· Assisting Leeds Festival goers with directions.
· Helping Leeds Festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
· Answering questions about Leeds Festival performances and line-ups.
· Reporting any problems such as a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
· Work alongside Leeds Festival Fire Safety, Medical and Security teams.
· Keeping an eye on the Leeds Festival campsites from the fire towers.
· Helping out with various roles across the Leeds Festival site including pedestrian and vehicle gates, wristband exchanges, keeping an eye on facilities, monitoring stages and walkways.
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering at Leeds, head over to Hotbox Events
You can drop the team an email at [email protected] or Connect on Messenger.
Or go straight to the volunteer application