How to collect your pre-ordered Carlsberg Cold Cans
It’s almost time for Reading & Leeds 2019. Thanks for making use of our Cold Cans pre-order service sponsored by Carlsberg. All pre-orders are now closed.
To make sure you get to enjoy your cold beer or cider in the campsite, we’ve put together some essential info below which includes everything you need to know to collect your well-deserved cans.
WHERE TO COLLECT
The Carlsberg Cold Cans collection point is located in the campsites.
The collection point is located in the Campsite Village. Please see a map of the location below or check the full festival map here.
WHEN TO COLLECT
The Carlsberg Cold Cans collection point will be open from Wednesday, 21st August until Sunday, 25th August. Please see the opening times below.
Wednesday 17:00 – 02:00
Thursday 11:00 – 01:30
Friday 11:00 – 00:30
Saturday 11:00 – 00:30
Sunday 11:00 – 00:30
Collections must be made by 00:30 on Monday 26th August. There will be no collections after this point.
HOW TO COLLECT
- You will need to present the confirmation email for your order(s) either printed or on your phone.
- Your age and name will be checked on collection, so please bring ID (proof of age).
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Each order has to be collected in full including all cases listed on the order. You cannot collect individual cans, only complete cases.
- If you have placed multiple orders, you can collect each order separately if you like.
- Cold Cans purchases outside of pre-orders are possible, but not at the same price.
- The on-site staff can refuse to serve you if you seem too drunk, cannot provide the required documentation, have ordered too many cases, there is an issue with your order or for any other reason.
- Cans are not allowed inside the festival arena, only in the campsite.
If you fail to collect your order during the stated opening times, you are not eligible for a refund, unless the festival is cancelled.
- There is only one collection point as listed above.
- You need access to the Camping Village (i.e. hold a camping ticket) to collect your order.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the collection point.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Please drink responsibly. You can find out more about the legal guidelines around alcohol consumption here.