Earn Tickets, Merchandise and more by selling Tickets to your mates!
From weekend tickets to merchandise and money-can’t-buy experiences, it really does pay to join our Ambassador Scheme.
Now we’ve got your attention, let us tell you more…
By becoming an Ambassador, you’ll be able to earn the following rewards:
- Free Weekend Tickets
- Merchandise credit
- Side of stage access for you and a friend for selected artists – headliners are not included
How does it all work?
It’s easy, signing up is free and take a few minutes to get started. You’ll earn points for every ticket that you sell to your mates; you can then use these points to redeem rewards in a shop within your Ambassador dashboard. The more points you earn, the more rewards you can earn for you and your friends.
How do I get started?
- Create an Ambassador account here
- Log in to your account and click on ‘Start Selling’
- Select the type of ticket and number of tickets you would like to sell to your friend
- Enter their name, email address and phone number to send them a ticket link
- That’s it!
Already an Ambassador? Sign in here
If you would like any more information about the Ambassador programme, visit our FAQs, or email the Leeds Community Manager at [email protected]
Our Ambassador programme is powered by Verve, an official partner of Leeds Festival.