Earn tickets, merchandise and more by selling tickets to your mates
From weekend tickets to merchandise and money-can’t-buy experiences, it really does pay to join our Ambassador Scheme.
Now we’ve got your attention, let us tell you more…
By becoming an Ambassador, you’ll be able to earn the following rewards:
- Free Weekend Tickets
- Merchandise credit
- Side of stage access for you and a friend for selected artists – headliners are not included
How does it all work?
It’s easy, signing up is free and take a few minutes to get started. You’ll earn points for every ticket that you sell to your mates; you can then use these points to redeem rewards in a shop within your Ambassador dashboard. The more points you earn, the more rewards you can earn for you and your friends.
Can I start selling now?
Sure thing, eager beaver. Here’s how:
- Create an Ambassador account
- Log in to your account and click on ‘Start Selling’, pretty obvious, huh?
- Select the type of ticket and number of tickets you want to sell to your pal
- Enter your friend’s name, email address and phone number to send them an invitation to buy a ticket from you
Hey, presto! You’re done.
Ready to give it a whirl?
Sign up to the Ambassador Scheme, here.
If you would like any more information before signing up feel free to email email@example.com
Already a member? Sign in, here.
Our Ambassador Programme is powered by Verve, an official partner of Leeds Festival.