1. Leeds 2019 ‘Weekend tickets’ along with any ‘upsells’ which may be purchased for Leeds 2019 such as Car Park Passes, Campervan/Caravan pass, Lockers, and more can be bought using the payment plan (PP) subject to the purchase value being £205 or higher and purchased together. The total purchase value includes all charges such as booking fees, postage and payment plan fees.
2. The payment plan is available to any customer purchasing tickets and/or upsells which total a value of £205 or more between 10:00 on 01 November 2018 and 23:59 on 31 May 2019. The number and amount of payments, ticket prices and upsells will vary depending on when a ticket is booked and will be confirmed in the then-current payment plan terms and conditions.
3. 4-part plans (available November – March) will be split into 4 parts of 25% of the total value of the shopping cart (excluding fees). 3-part plans (available April) will be split into 2 parts of 33% and 1 part of 34% of the total value of the shopping cart (excluding fees). 2-part plans (available May) will be split into 2 parts of 50% of the total value of the shopping cart (excluding fees).
4. Each order is subject to a booking fee which will be no higher than 8% of the face value of a weekend ticket. This is payable at the same time as the 1st instalment.
5. Customer’s choosing to use the Payment Plan to pay for their tickets will be subject to a £5 payment plan fee which is in addition to the booking fee and which is also payable at the same time as the 1st instalment and is non-refundable.
6. Orders will be subject to a per-order postage charge, for Tracked and Signed 48hr postal delivery. This is currently charged at £6.50, which is payable at the same time as the final instalment and is non-refundable.
7. The first payments will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your election to purchase the ‘ticket(s)’ (and ‘upsells’) during the Eligibility Period. Each subsequent payment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the dates as set out in the payment plan schedule, without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, you will be contacted for an alternative card or given the chance to make funds immediately available. Any alternative card used must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card or available funds within 14 (fourteen) days of the relevant due date, your ‘ticket(s)’ and / or ‘upsells’ will be void/cancelled and only the payment plan fee paid will be retained – all other monies will be returned back to the original card within a further 14 working days and you will have no claim to any tickets or upsells.
8. The transaction will only be completed once your payments of all Instalments and fees have been processed and received in full and subject to the relevant fraud checks.
9. If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full in accordance with paragraph 7, you will lose: (i) the instalment plan fee and (ii) the ticket(s) and any ‘upsells’ to which you were entitled under the PP.
10. The PP requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket and to pay the full ticket price plus the applicable booking & payment plan fees and postage charge.
11. It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are available on your debit or credit card to ensure that payments are processed on the due dates, as set out in the payment plan schedule and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
12. Once your payment plan is complete, the booking fee, payment plan fee and postage charges are non-refundable, save where Leeds 2019 is cancelled. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
13. If your PP order is cancelled for any reason including due to non-payment of any instalment or suspected fraud, you will not be able to make up missed payments to reinstate your order. Following a PP cancellation or forfeit, if you still wish to purchase a weekend ticket and/or any upsells, you may do so, subject to availability.
If you choose to begin a new payment plan, you will be subject to a new set of booking fees, instalment plan fees and postage charges and you will not be entitled to a refund on your payment plan fee from your previously cancelled or forfeited plan.
14. These special terms and conditions are in addition to Ticketmaster’s purchase policy available at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html as well as Leeds Festival 2019 Weekend Ticket terms and conditions available at https://www.leedsfestival.com/2019-weekend-ticket-terms-conditions
15. ‘Tickets’ and ‘Upsells’ cannot be refunded or exchanged after your purchase has been completed, save as provided in Ticketmaster’s purchase policy.
16. If you have any queries regarding the Payment Plan, please contact us [email protected]