- ‘Weekend’ tickets for Reading Festival 2018 (“Tickets”) can be bought using a Deposit Ticket Scheme (“DTS”) that allows Tickets to be paid for over multiple payments (each an “Instalment”). The DTS is available to any customer buying a Ticket between 9am 1stJanuary and 31st January 2018 at midnight (the “Eligibility Period”), subject to Ticket availability. The Eligibility Period may be shortened or extended by us at our discretion. Subject to paragraph 9 below, the first Instalment (including booking fee) is non-refundable and must be paid within the Eligibility Period.
- The full price of your purchase of each Ticket is “Weekend Ticket” £205 (two hundred and five pounds sterling) (face value of £205.00 plus a £8 per Ticket booking fee) plus a per transaction delivery fee of £6.50 (six pounds and fifty pence sterling).
- Subject to paragraph 9 below, the first Instalment is non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever. The first Instalment includes a per Ticket booking fee and as set out above which, subject to paragraph 9 below, is also non-refundable.
- The first Instalment (including booking fee) will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your election to purchase the Ticket during the Eligibility Period. The Second instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the due date (1st of month after the Eligibility Period – skips 1 month), the Third instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the 1st of the following month and the final Instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the above 1st of the following month, both without further notice to you, unless you contact Ticketmaster on 0333 321 9999 to pay the second, third and final Instalments before the due dates. If your card is declined, you will be contacted for an alternative card. Any alternative card must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the applicable due date for which payment is due, your purchase of the Ticket will be cancelled and your Ticket void, and you will not receive the Ticket or a refund for the first Instalment (including booking fee).
- The transaction will be completed only once your payment of all Instalments has been processed, with the totals as set out in Paragraph 2, paid in full.
- If you do not pay the final Instalment in full in accordance with paragraph 4 above, you will lose
(i) the first Instalment (including booking fee); and
(ii) the Ticket(s) to which you were entitled under the DTS.
- The DTS requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a Ticket and pay the full Ticket price plus booking fee.
- It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all four Instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
- The first Instalment (including booking fee) is non-refundable save where Reading Festival 2018 is cancelled. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
- These special Terms and Conditions are in addition to Ticketmaster’s standard Purchase Policy and the Leeds Festival Terms and Conditions
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after your purchase has been completed, save as provided in Ticketmaster’s purchase policy referred to in paragraph 10 above.