FESTIVAL REPUBLIC – TICKET & ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.
b) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
c) No trading allowed within the venue without Festival Republic’s (FR’s) prior consent.
d) Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated.
e) Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
f) You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
g) No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
a) Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by FR.
b) Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the event.
c) A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
d) Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
AGE POLICY –
a) No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
b) Under 16’s must be accompanied by a ticket holder over 18.
c) Under 13’s (12 yrs and under) are admitted free, but must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over 18 at all times. Wristbands, to write a mobile number on for children 12 and under in case they get lost or separated from their guardian, will be available from the wristband exchanges, arena entrances & welfare points.
d) We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS –
a) Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of FR.
b) Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
c) Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. No re-admission on ticket.
d) Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event).
e) Tickets remain the property of Festival Republic.
f) FR will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
g) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of FR.
h) The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
i) All wristbands remain the property of FR until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
j) There is no readmission on day tickets/wristbands.
a) FR reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission. Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly See Eviction Policy on website.
b) You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
c) Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
e) Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
FR is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
a) Banned from event – Glass, air horns, fireworks, flares, illegal items, illegal substances, unidentifiable substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), laser equipment/pens, air horns / megaphones, nitrous oxide and associated equipment (balloons / CO2 dispensers / cream dispensers), sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high visibility jackets, blow torches, generators with the exception of those fixed in campervans, gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, petrol burners, any item that may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person. Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
b) Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
c) Banned from arena – Cans, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, camping equipment, umbrellas, firewood, audio recorders, large / open drinks bottles (under 500ml sealed* plastic soft drinks/water are permitted). Please note: you cannot bring alcohol in to the arena (bars are available in the arena). Please note: only bags A4 size or smaller are permitted in the arena.
d) Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
e) Items that are confiscated will not be returned.
f) Under 18s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site.
g) It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
a) Fires are not permitted in the arena.
b) The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere on site.
c) Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena big tops.
d) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
e) Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
f) The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden on site without written permission from Festival Republic.
g) Fires over knee height or a pace wide are not permitted in the campsites.
a) Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
b) No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL FESTIVAL REPUBLIC EVENTS
a) Disabled Facilities are available – please call 020 7009 3000 for further information.
b) FR events, www.festivalrepublic.com or call information line on 0207 009 3001 (Mon-Fri 10am – 6pm).
c) Event website – www.leedsfestival.com If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact [email protected]
1) CAMPERVAN / CARAVAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· If you wish to purchase a Campervan/caravan ticket please make sure you have read the following terms and conditions which have been put together by Festival Republic. This is to ensure all customers are adhering to Festival Republic’s rules and regulations set for their campervan site. Purchasing a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· These Terms and Conditions between you and Festival Republic Limited (“FR”) are incorporated into and should be read together with the Leeds Festival ticket terms and conditions, please click this link: www.leedsfestival.com to review. If there are any inconsistencies between the Leeds Festival ticket terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
· If you provide FR with incorrect, incomplete or false information in relation to the purchase or use of a Campervan/caravan ticket for Leeds Festival (“Campervan/caravan Ticket”), FR reserves the right to cancel your Campervan/caravan ticket.
· Each Campervan/caravan ticket holder will be allocated a pitch measuring 9m by 7m within the Campervan Site. (note Purple Guide states 7m x 7m or 6m x 8m is sufficient)
· One Campervan/caravan ticket is needed per pitch, however every occupant staying on the Pitch must be in possession of a valid weekend camping ticket for Leeds Festival Your Campervan/caravan ticket must be clearly displayed in the windscreen of your campervan before your arrival at the site.
· Only one camping vehicle will be admitted to the Campervan Site within the Leeds Festival site per Campervan/caravan ticket. Cars, people carriers and vans are only permitted to stay on your Pitch if they were used to tow a caravan.
· Campervan pitches must be filled with at least one camping vehicle. Pitches may not be used by customers camping in tents only. There will be limited space for ONE tent OR an awning to be erected per campervan/caravan.
· As part of our Terms and Conditions we do not permit makeshift campervans/caravans on site at our events. Many won’t have sufficient ventilation, water or door separation, and the risk from the gas and fire is an obvious one.
· A campervan is not a van with a mattress in the back, with a water container and a portable gas stove. These types of vehicle will be turned away. The decision of what is allowed in will be made by the gate manager and their decision is final.
· If you wish to find out if your vehicle will be accepted or not send details of it complete with pictures to the events email address provided on the website at least 6 weeks before the event.
· Festival Republic and Department for Transport definition of campervans/caravans:
· There must be a door that provides access to the living accommodation.
· A bed, which is an integral part of the living quarters which has a minimum length of 1800mm or 6 feet. This can be converted at night from seats used for other purposes during the day but must be permanently fixed within the body of the vehicle.
· There must be a water storage tank or container on or in the vehicle.
· A seating and dining area, permanently attached to the vehicle. The table may be detachable but must have some permanent means of attachment to the vehicle. It’s not good enough to have a loose table.
· There must be a permanently fixed means of storage, a cupboard, locker or wardrobe.
· There must be a permanently fixed cooking facility within the vehicle powered by gas or electricity.
· There must be at least one window on the side of the accommodation.
· Please ensure you read these carefully and abide by the following:
· Trailer tents/motor homes/caravans are permitted.
· There is NO water or electricity hook available. There will be a water point and waste tank in the campsite for general use.
· All waste-water must be put in the containers provided. It is illegal to pour waste-water onto the ground, into a sump or into a stream.
· Campervan/caravan ticket holders must use the toilets provided and not pollute streams or hedges.
· No trading of any kind is permitted from campervans/caravans.
· No sound systems are to be operated in the campervan/caravan fields. Anyone found operating such systems may be liable to eviction.
· Please respect the Country Code at all times.
CARS AND ARRIVAL
· A windscreen routing sticker will be sent to you with your Campervan/caravan ticket with travel directions. Please follow these directions as they will get you there quicker than a Sat Nav route.
· Towing vehicles must remain with the caravans, not parked elsewhere.
· All vehicles other than towing vehicles must be parked in the car parks.
· No other vehicles will be allowed entry into this field; this includes late replacement vehicles in the case of a breakdown. Vehicles cannot be towed onto the field.
· We do not accept campervans/caravans which have been driven down or sited by non- festival goers. This includes staff from hire companies, so please ensure you liaise with them to collect the vehicle off site first.
· No vehicles, awnings, tents (including toilet tents) are to be parked in the fire lanes at any time.
· The designated campervan/caravan area of the site is the only place where ticket holders can sleep in vehicles.
· We do not permit sleeping in cars or vans and security will ask you to leave the car park or campervan / caravan area.
· Cylinders should be stored in the unit’s gas locker.
· Gas cylinders should be stored in the unit’s gas locker.
· Generators and gas cylinders over 7kg in gas weight ARE NOT PERMITTED in this field or anywhere else onsite and will be confiscated.
· Open fires are NOT permitted. Barbecues can be used in these fields, but they must be at least 3m away from any vehicle or structure.
· The use of large garden type furniture such as Chimineas; Fire pits; large wood burning stoves or any other item that is deemed to pose a risk to the safety of you or other campers is not allowed at any time. We reserve the right to confiscate these items and/or refuse entry to the campervan site.
· The fields must be clear by 12 noon on the Monday. All remaining vehicles and possessions will be removed.
· The security staff will check for any items not permitted on site, as specified in the Terms and Conditions on tickets. Security staff will confiscate any such items and may refuse entry to the site. The discretion and decision of the security team will be final.
2) CAR PARKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Entry into the car parks is bound by our normal Terms and Conditions of Entry. In addition, please note the following.
§ You must display your car park hanger in your windscreen before you arrive at the car park entrance.
§ All individuals in your car must have a valid event ticket to gain entry and a car parking ticket is required for each individual vehicle.
§ Large vehicles may be subject to additional charges.
§ The following is not permitted in the car parks: sleeping in vehicles or camping, vehicle movement between car parks, bonfires, campfires or barbeques, unauthorised entertainment, trading. You may face eviction for non-compliance.
§ Vehicle searches will be in place.
§ Car Park Passes are not transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of Festival Republic.
§ Lost & Stolen car park passes will not be replaced – this also applies to tickets which have been left at home, lost or miss-delivered by Royal Mail, or lost at any point prior to being exchanged for a wristband, including in the queue lanes, either before or after the ticket scan point.
*Bottles must be sealed and untampered or empty so that they are not used for bringing in alcohol to the arena such as vodka.