FESTIVAL REPUBLIC – 2020 WEEKEND TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS – LEEDS FESTIVAL
1. These Terms and conditions (“T&C”s) incorporate, and should be read together with, any vendors’ and/or agents’ terms or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the official ticket agent. Your possession of this ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
2. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
3. No trading or promotional activities allowed within the venue without the prior consent of Festival Republic (“FR”).
4. Goods using unauthorised Event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
5. Photographic equipment is permitted, provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs/visual/audio recordings for commercial use.
6. Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the Event.
7. You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
8. No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
9. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
10. These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. Refunds are only considered on cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by FR in its sole discretion.
12. For the purposes of these T&Cs:
a. ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled). If only one or more days (but not all days) of the Event are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund;
b. ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in FR’s opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the line-up of the Event; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual members of a band; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event; and
c. ‘special exception’ is an exception determined by FR in its sole discretion.
13. Refunds should be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
14. A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
15. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
16. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over). This adult must remain on site throughout the weekend as the under 16-year-old’s guardian. No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
17. All under 13s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over) who must remain on site throughout the whole weekend as the under 13-year-old’s guardian. Wristbands, to write a mobile number on for children 12 and under in case they get lost or separated from their guardian, will be available from the wristband exchanges, arena entrances & welfare points.
18. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
19. It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event except where resold using the official resale platform of the official ticket agent you purchased your ticket from, in accordance with the relevant ticket agent’s resale terms and conditions.
20. Tickets and wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry.
21. Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to Event).
22. Tickets and wristbands remain the property of FR until the Event closes.
23. FR will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
24. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of FR.
25. If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
26. Weekend tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. There is strictly no readmission on tickets but readmission is permitted on weekend wristbands. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
27. Weekend ticket holders are responsible for their ticket until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the Event.
28. Day tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. The ticket holder is responsible for their ticket until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband until they leave the Event.
29. Day ticket holders may only leave and re-enter the venue during the Event at our discretion and/or that of the venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind.
30. Day ticket holders should expect queues at the entry gate and arrive with plenty of time before the first act they wish to see – no refunds will be given for acts missed.
31. 3 individual Day Tickets (Fri/Sat/Sun) do not equal a weekend ticket and cannot be swapped or upgraded to include campsite access.
32. FR reserves the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Eviction Policy (which can be found at https://www.leedsfestival.com/eviction-policy) is breached.
33. You may be body/bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs. Searching is a condition of entry.
34. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon), which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
35. Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
36. Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
37. FR does not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this Event – other than those caused as a direct result of FR’s negligence.
38. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
Please note: only bags A4 size or smaller are permitted in the arena.
39. Banned from Event – Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons, unidentified substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), illegal items, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, blowtorches, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, petrol burners, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets.
40. Banned from arena – Bags larger than A4 in size, cans, alcohol of any kind, camping equipment, firewood, disposable barbeques, campsite stoves, audio recorders, umbrellas, open drinks (PERMITTED items include – under 500ml sealed* plastic soft drinks/water bottles and empty re-usable bottles of any size). Please refill your empty bottles at the water points inside the arena for free. If you need to bring specific food or drink or medication due to a pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence. Please note: only bags A4 size or smaller are permitted in the arena.
41. Generators with the exception of fixed in campervans.
42. Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption and only up to a reasonable amount per person.
43. Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
44. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
45. Under 18s are not permitted to bring or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
46. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by us and/or Event staff and stewards.
47. Fires are not permitted in the arena.
48. Fires over knee height or a pace wide are not permitted in the campsites.
49. The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere on site.
50. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including arena big tops. This includes e-cigarettes and/or vaping.
51. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
52. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
53. The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event without written permission from FR.
54. All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
55. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL FESTIVAL REPUBLIC EVENTS
56. Disabled facilities are available – please email [email protected] or call 020 7009 3000 for further information.
57. FR events, www.festivalrepublic.com or call information line on 020 7009 3001 (Mon-Fri 10am – 6pm).
*Bottles must be sealed and untampered or empty so that they are not used for bringing in alcohol to the arena such as vodka.